Cinnamon Apple Bites

 Guest Post

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah and normally you can find me over at Life on Walnut Street
I'm so excited be able able to be over here at The Toasted Coconut guest posting today! 
I've got a delicious treat to share with you that I know you are going to love, but first a little about me!  
  Most of the time my blog is filled with everything from crafts, to cooking. I'm a graphic designer, so sometimes I showcase projects that I am currently working on, DIY projects and my most recent love, furniture re-hab...all kinds of stuff, really. I'm a Christian learning what it means to grow into the woman that God wants me to be. I have a great family, super friends and I love to entertain and share my recipes...like the one I have for you today! You can learn more about my Life of Walnut Street HERE 

  Fall is in full swing here in Ohio. The air is crisp, the trees are washed in the colors of autumn and my personal favorite, our local apple orchard is open! I don't know about you but it seems that I can't get enough of apple recipes this time of year! Well, I have another one for you and the best part is that this one is really quick and easy!  


Cinnamon Apple Bites   
1 can of cinnamon roles (or you can use your own cinnamon roll recipe)   
2 medium apples (I like the tartness of granny smith, but use what you've got!)   

Slice apples into wedges. (I love my Pampered Chef Apple Wedger for this.) 
 Roll/flatten cinnamon roll into long oval, and cut in half length-wise.
  Wrap apple wedge with cinnamon roll strip.  Place all wrapped apples on a lightly greased Baking Sheet    
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until cinnamon roll crust is lightly browned on top.   
Remove from oven and plate   
Add provided icing that came with cinnamon rolls   
Serve Warm!   
Makes 16-20 bites   


Like I said...easy right!? They are so simple, but oh-so good! 
Thanks again for having me come and visit...hope that I will see you over at Walnut Street sometime soon! And now, I'll return you to your regularly scheduled programing!  Be Blessed,  Sarah 



                                 I will be linking this up to some of the blogs found HERE.


 
 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, i'm stopping over from tip junkie and would love to have you stop by my blog and check out our huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to try them :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look so yummy. Cinnamon, apples, rolls? How can it be bad? Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm....looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome and look so yummmy... Love it :)) Would LOVE for you to share this at my Pin'Inspirational Thursday linky party if you dont mind pweeease :))-- TY,, http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/pininspirational-thursdays-linky-party_26.html

    ReplyDelete