Spray Painted Chandelier





Hey guys! In case you missed my last guest post, here it is!!



Ok, so I got this ugly chandelier from the DI for 5 whole bucks way back in January!
I know- it's cute, right?? 




I cleaned it up, got rid of the wires, and painted it a pretty blue color!
I was planning on hanging it in my home, but
when I saw the hook already outside... I couldn't help myself. 
What do you think??



My front entry is still a work in progress, but
I'll be finished with it someday...soon, hopefully!
That wreath has seen better days... =) 





I love having my vintage kitchen cart outside, and cute (vintage, of course) watering cans
help spruce it up!









 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. You have such cute ideas. And cute colors!!! Did you put candles in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Quite a deviation from the normal whites and a beautiful one. It's really adding that touch. Love your painted pails too. Is it a bulb or a candle chandelier?

    ReplyDelete