Vintage Baby Girl Shower


 I was able to throw another baby shower this weekend for a sweet 
friend of mine who is having a girl.

I had a lot of fun planning this, 
but it really makes me want a little girl....

=)


I wanted the party to have a vintage feel, so I used pinks, reds, blues, and yellow. It was colorful, and everything "matched" that way.

Here is the treat table-





 I made Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting 
(I added little pearls, how cute??)
Recipe found here.
I made the frosting the morning of the shower, and it was yummy.
I made the cupcakes the day before, and they were DELICIOUS right out of the oven.
Unfortunately they were a little dry the next day... so I suggest making them the 
day of, if you have time.









For the favors, I made little vintage frames out of Almond Bark- I colored some with food coloring, and flavored some with Watermelon flavoring.
I found the cute mold here.








I was lucky enough to snag up the cute gazebo before anyone else, which saved me a reservation fee.
Yay for free parks.

Cute balloon idea found here!



The gift/favor table.
I used vintage sheets as table cloths ~




We had a great turnout and a lot of fun.
~Let me know if you have any questions~

Pin It  


I will be linking this up to some of the awesome blogs found here.








20 comments:

  1. You did a great job! This is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the almond bark frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! New follower from More the Merrier.
    http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frames are awesomely cute! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of using vintage sheets as table covers! The frames are adorable. I need to get those for my daughters birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shower! LOVE everything...especially the almond bark vintage frames!!! The fabric you used is beautiful! What a lucky mama-to-be!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man. so sweet. I love vintage. great blog, I'm a new follower!

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com
    twitter: kathblogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious party! Those almond bark frames are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shower you threw!! I love everything you used!! I'm excited about those cute little frames!! I'm going to that site to check them out! Thanks so much for sharing! I love vintage! :) WOuld love if you'd stop by my blog sometime too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found this party on Someday Crafts Wed linky! I absolutely love the picture frames!! I pinned it and it will be in my Darling Day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the great ideas. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks so pretty and dee-lish! But especially LOVE those almond bark frames!! Could be great place card holders for holiday! xo Thanks for sharing!

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the purple frames! If you love vintage come check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty vintage shower! Love those frames too!!!!

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is definetly one of my FAVES from the ffa party! I gave you a Saturday Shout Out at Sassy Sites! :)

    XOXO
    marni

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all things vintage too. I love the vintage frames you made, so cute! I saw you featured on a blog I follow and decided to stop by. I am now following you. I would appreciate if you would stop by my blog http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can also be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry) which I think has a vintage flare.

    ReplyDelete