Thrift Store Shopping



I had some birthday money left over, so I decided to spend the morning in the thrift shops around town. FUN! 


 This hot pink suitcase caught my eye today...




 When I saw the adorable polka dots inside, I squealed! How darn cute??





I LOVE that I found this...we had one growing up! My kids will love playing with it.






I found a bunch of old (1950s and 60s) Disney records, and while I don't have a record player- I just couldn't walk out without these! I have a few ideas of what to do with them...



Love Mary Poppins!!




And last, but not least- a great blouse pattern. Check out the red scalloped blouse!! Can't wait to make it. 
=) 

Oh, how I love thrifting.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for extra spending money! and Extra hurrays for thrifting with said spending money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that suitcase have the initials JN on it by chance? If so, that used to belong in my family. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I had the same doctor's kit growing up! And I LOVE the sweet vintage suitcase! {Those polka-dots would have about done me in, too!} The vintage blouse pattern is wonderful~ please post pictures if you make one of them! :)

    I hope you have a great night! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete